Problem with attributeOptionCombo

I have a system that I migrated from from DHIS2.14 to 2.20. In the 2.14,
there was no attributeOptionCombo in the export file. The Datavalue table
was populated with a default value of 15 in the attributeOptionComboID
column.

After migrating the system, the export file from a 2.20 system now comes
with the attributeOptionCombo value. The Datavalue table is now being
populated with a different value in the attributeOptionComboID column which
is 2336.

Now, new imports are not being picked by analytics but if I manually change
the attributeOptionComboID column in the datavalue table for the imported
data to 15, the imported values appear in analytics. I have tried importing
the metadata again but this has not helped.

What could I be missing. How can I get around this problem.

Regards,

Moses

Follow ups