Re: Upgrade 2.20 to 2.21 issue encountered

Okay thanks Ferdie. I suspect the problem a missing value in the valuetype
column.

Try running this SQL and see what effect it has:

update dataelement set valuetype='UNIT_INTERVAL' where
numbertype='unitInterval';

I will change the upgrade statements inside dhis accordingly if this has
any effect.

regards,

Lars