Re: Problem with attributeOptionCombo

Sorry, The import file is coming from a 2.19 system into a 2.20 system.
Previous, it was an import file coming from a 2.14 system to a 2.14 system.

The import file from a 2.14 system did not explicitly include the
attributeOptionCombo.
Now that the 2.19 export file is coming with the attributeOptionCombo, my
challenge is, how do I "synchronise" both sides. Trying Meta data import
did not help (exporting meta data from 2.19 system and importing into 2.20
system).

Yes, the import file comes with a UID on the attributeOptionCombo, but that
UID maps to a different attributeOptionComboID column value in the
Datavalue table as compared to the previous 2.14 imports.

--
ICT Warehouse (Pvt) Ltd - "The Stockist of *e*-nnovation"
7 Chelmsford Belgravia, Harare

Innovative solutions in Web Design and E-Commerce, Software Engineering,
Mobile and Bulk SMS Solutions, Graphic Design and Printing, General ICT
Solutions and Consultancy.