Re: How to best implement registries

Dear Knut,
The program without registration could fit in case they simply want to
record cases/services provided on daily basis.  Name should be dropped for
ethical issues and rely only on the Reg. But if database could support
 data quality audit exercises, serial number could help to locate patients
files, and selection boxes should the best to minimize typing/spelling
errors

Regards

*Adolphe Kamugunga*
*MIS Technical Advisor*
*Knowledge Management, Data Use and Research*
Rwanda Health System Strengthening Activity
Management Sciences for Health
Rwanda-Kigali
Mobile: +250 788 740 578
Email:kaadol@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: ka.adolphe
<http://www.msh.org/>
Stronger health systems. Greater health impact.