Re: Aggregation query builder details

Hi Knut

We actually use Aggregation query builder to a large extent to get
aggregated data. Exclusively, all our data is captured through Event
capture, and we aggregate it through Aggregation query builder, so that the
aggregated values can be shown in datasets as well as Pivot tables.
Also, using Pivot tables with data elements is easier for the end users
since they there is flexibility to can slice and dice the data with
categories under Pivot tables.

Don't you think aggregation with only program indicators will limit the use
of categories and therefore easy visualization under pivot tables.

Thank you
Deepali
International Medical Corps