DHIS2 Data Import

Hi All,

I have setup a local instance of DHIS2. I have fully configured the
organisation units, data elements, indicators, and the respective data sets.
When i enter data online, it can be saved but when i try to import data
using the csv template i encouter this error: "Data element not found or
not acccessible" and it ignores all the data values. i setup the
organisation units through an import, so i don't know whether this is the
reason why i cannot upload data? I am trying to upload data from January
2014 - November 2015 monthly for 10 data elements for 160 facilities.
I am using version 2.20 of DHIS2.

Thanks for any assistance.

Regards,
Charles.