Re: Metadata export of datasets - missing form sections?

HI Lars,

The import/export I attempted was through the front-end UI (for which
sections are not exported when a dataset is selected for metadata detailed
export on version 2.21).

When I did an API JSON export and import via the metadata endpoint for the
form sections I required, it worked fine.

Thanks

David

David