Re: Viewing/linking imported Translations of Organisational Units

Thanks for that,

Yes, I can confirm that the API side of things, there were no problems …
just on the UI side.
I’ve subsequently updated our build to Build revision: 20971 and the UI
side of things is now performing as it should.

On a side note … we’ll be deploying multiple 7/10 inch Android devices to
support the Android Tracker App to multi-lingual teams … how easy it to
switch languages (database) on the Tracker App (is it tied to the logged in
user and their settings or is there a separate setting on the device?)

David