Re: Manual aggregation in 2.21

Thanks Prosper. But manual aggregation was really useful in the development
stages as you can select parameters and also preview. This is really useful
to identify errors. It would be beneficial if you can add that again to the
program app.

I heard that aggregation query builder will also be discontinued and plans
are to shift completely to programme indicators. Is it correct? In that
case we have to redo a lot of things in our system.

Regards
Pramil