Re: Importing Attributes in DHIS

Hi there

I'm sorry for the late reply, but yes.. this is possible.

For every org unit payload, there will be a property called
"attributeValues": [], you can add values using the payload { "value":
"value", "attribute": { "id": "attribute-id" } }.

Another way of seeing this is to simply add values using the UI, and then
have a look at the payload in /api/organisationUnits/ID.json

--
Morten