Re: Android Event Capture App for v2.21

Thanks Simen,

Only just spotted your reply …

And yes, we have a number of enhancements/suggestions to feed back to you …
which I’ll write up this week and see if they are viable/make sense.

I understand there is a re-factored version of the Event Capture and Tacker
Capture apps coming out as well … so will need to test those ones as our
new baseline.

David