GSOC 2016 : Enhance existing DHIS2 android dashboard application

Hi,

I am Rajat Surana, 3rd year undergraduate student at Indian Institute of
Technology Delhi (IITD) <http://www.iitd.ac.in/>, New Delhi, India,
majoring in Textile Technology, pursuing minor area in Computer Science and
Technology. I am interested in the project *User Interface for tracker.*

In summer of 2015, I did an internship in Retina Software Pvt. Ltd.,
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India where I developed an *android* app named
"Staffometer" used for *tracking *employees only during their working hours
and calculating their billing hours, this app used Google Maps API, SQLite
and networking library Volley :-
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.staffometer

During my 5th semester, I worked on a project to visualise *3D fabrics* by
rendering them in a *web browser* using threejs <http://threejs.org/>,
helping my senior in his B.Tech. Project.
https://github.com/codeOfRobin/TXL752/tree/gh-pages-rajat/myApp
In winter of 2015, I worked on an *android* based project named "RGB based
colorimetric sensor" which used OpenCV library used to measure kinetics of
enzymatic system by measuring the variation in RGB values of detected
circular sample w.r.t. time.
Currently, I am working on a project which named "eSubzi" which is meant
for reducing wastage of perishable food/vegetable items in times of low
demand in certain vegetable outlets located inside the campus. In this
project my responsibility is to design and develop the* Android *app and the
* back-end* architecture using *NodeJS,* *MongoDB(NoSQL)*.
https://github.com/codeOfRobin/eSubziBackend/tree/rajat
https://github.com/codeOfRobin/eSubziAndroid/tree/rajat
In winter of 2014, I've developed a *website* for Stree(an initiative of
IIT Delhi students for a better gender-sensitized youth) under National
Service Scheme(NSS) <http://nss.nic.in/>, IITD.
http://nss.iitd.ac.in/stree/
Here is the link to my github profile :-
https://github.com/rajatsurana
Kindly guide me further.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajat Kumar Surana