Exporting data through SQL View

Dear DHIS2 users,

I would like to export all data elements related to all organization units
linked to a data set (questionnaire) on a specific period through the SQL
View. Does anyone have some idea of on which table (/tables) should I make
the SQL select script in DHIS2? The reason is that I have already exported
the data through the “data export” (csv) but it returned me data values
along columns and I need to transpose in Excel each Organization Unit to
have data values aligned by row.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Best Regards,

Tantely

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify

Follow ups