Re: Exporting data through SQL View

Hi Jason,

Thnak you for you message. The data value table has about 1,100,000
records. In addition to checking the postgreSQL configuration file,  this
time-out might also be related to the server configuration. Could you
please provide a link for the JVM/Tomcat performance tuning according to
the amount of server RAM?

Best Regards,

Tantely.

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 3:57 AM, Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx