Setting up Yes/No data element

Dear DHIS2 users,

I am setting up a questionnaire with Yes/No value. When creating the data
element, I have choosen the "Yes/No" Value Type. I expect to have a "1/0"
value as output.  After entering data in the questionnaire, there is no
value appearing from the data vizualiser. Could you please send a link of a
step-by -step guide on creating the Yes/No value? I am using DHIS2 2.19.

I appreciate your support.

Tantely.

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify