Realtime Analytics

Hi All,
Initially i thought DHIS2 had fully or out-of-the-box  realtime analytics
and Dashboards. But after further inspection i realized that current data
entry will not available for analysis or dashboards until the next day or
by manually doing export tables.  This is a real bottle neck to the
intended implementation am working on. I have looked at Scheduling, but the
options for analytics table is not ideal in my case. *Is there way this can
be reduced or removed to gain real-time dashboards and analytics?*

Thanks,
Bayoh.

--
Ibrahim Rashid Bayoh