Event Capture and Program/Attributes Web Apps problems

Hi Developers,
I have the following 3  problems with the *Program* / Attributes Web App
and   *Event Captur*e Web App. We use the v.2.22 build rev. 22048, but
checked that in the new versions 2.23 and 2.24 (on the demo/dev servers)
the problems persist.

1.* Program / Attributes* > Program stage section ->
 Problem in Program App > When I select "*Show Details*" for the *"Program
stage section*" nothing happen*s*, while for other menu items (Edit.
Translate), the action is correct.
  - on the Demo server you can test it -> Program -> Inpatient morbidity
and mortality > Single-Event Inpatient morbidity and mortality > Patient
details

2.* Event Capture* App Problem
  Even I translated the *names of the Sections* (in the *Program */
Attributes App),
in the Event Capture it is not visualized
  while in the Data Entry App, the DataSet Sections translations are
visualized correctly!

3. *Program *> Program stage -> Edit program stage
"Description of report date*" - Where can I translate it?
Now I put all the 3 languages on the same line, but this is not a good
solution, for example:
*Description of report date* *: Date of birth / تاريخ الولادة / بةرواري لة
دايك بوون*

The problem is that the "Description of report date*" probably have to be
an Object, which can to be translated and not a simple string as it is
actually.

If there is another way to make the translation of "Description of the
report date *", let me know how, please.

[image: Immagine incorporata 2]

It is important to resolve the problems 2 and 3 to have a complete
translation visualized.

Thanks
Antonia

[image: INFORMApro] <http://www.informa.pro/> www.informa.pro - *Seguici
su *LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/informapro> [image: In]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/informapro>
INFORMApro S.r.l. - via Luigi Rava 43,  Roma 00149
tel. +39 06 5758926, fax +39  06 62207168
Skype: informa_antonia.bezenchek
Eng. Antonia Bezenchek - ICT  Manager