Data element returning unexpected value

Hi All,
I try to get a count of all form that was reported time. The screenshot
shows a weekly IDSR form, at the right there is a checkbox labeled "Timely
Report", it's a data element with data type of "yes only". As expected when
user check the box it suppose to store a value of 1 if the user check the
 box or 0 if they didn't for every form. In return we can use this to get
an accurate count of all forms that are regarded as timely by the user.

[image: Inline image 1]

But unfortunately this is not the case, instead of get a single value of 1
returned, 2 was returned for every form. [image: Inline image 2]

Has anyone experience this before?
Thanks,
Bayoh.

--