Re: Data element returning unexpected value

HI all,
Regarding, my previous email. The "Yes Only", in DHI2 keeping returning
value of "2". Ideally i believe the "Yes Only" value type should return a
"1" when it's checked or a "0" when its not. Is this a bug or are mine
doing something wrong. The idea here is to get a count of all value for the
"Yes only" field. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Bayoh.