Searching for Event by Enrollment Date -- not working?

Version:2.21
Build revision:21018

​(We'll be upgrading to 2.23 soon)

Our Program is set up with a Stage that uses *Date of Enrollment *as
the *Report
Date to Use. *We have given the *Description of Report date *its own name.

When I search for an existing registration for an Enrollment date I KNOW
exists I get no results for mysearch (other searchable attributes *do *return
results.) Furthermore, in the search box, the text before the Date still
reads "Enrollment date" rather than taking our descriptor... this defeats
the purpose a bit of adding our own description and could prove confusing
to our users. Furthermore still, when I generate an Event Report simply
querying all data values for all data elements for the program area, the
"Event Date" can be included as one of the column dimensions gets pulled
into the output has a header reads "Event Date". But it apparently
represents "Enrollment Date". With so many date possibilities the
inconsistent naming of each really adds confusion to the whole Tracker
process. Am I misunderstanding the functionality of these date fields or
was some of this corrected in later versions of DHIS?

*Laura E. Lincks*
Database Manager/Developer
ICAP - Columbia University
Mailman School of Public Health