Importing Org Units with custom attributes via CSV

Hi all,

Im updating some village coordinates via CSV. To keep a record of this
update, Ive created a new OU attribute for "geo source". This attribute is
an option set of values.

Where do I place this new attribute in the CSV file for upload?
I have been following the column order outlined here:
http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/2.22/en/developer/html/dhis2_developer_manual_full.html#d4967e995

Of course, the import ignores the top row, so when I add the name or code
of the "source" attribute to the right of "coordinates", it does not update.

Theres likely a way to do this via API, but Im trying to create an excel
template so non-technical people can regularly check village coordinates
against an updated list, and directly upload a CSV themselves. If its not
possible, I'll just overwrite the existing "comment" or "description"
fields with "geo source" values.

for reference Im using version 2.21

Thanks all,
Brian
--
[image: Akros] <http://www.akros.com/> Brian O'Donnell, MPAff
Health Informatics Officer | Global Health Corps Fellow

Follow ups