Re: Importing Org Units with custom attributes via CSV

Hi Brian,

Unfortunately we do not support custom attributes as part of the CSV
metadata import.

This will be a useful feature so it's something we could consider. It will
require a change in the way we deal with CSV - currently we do not parse
the column headers and rely on the column order (in fact there is no
official CSV spec and so headers are not mandatory).

I have written a blueprint here. We cannot guarantee a version for delivery
at this point though.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/csv-custom-metadata-attributes

Custom attributes are supported for JSON and XML so you could write some
sort of script/tool that transforms it into those formats as a work-around.

best regards,

Lars