DHIS2 Tracker Capture Issue in mobile app - Reg

Dear Sir,

This is Chandrasekar from National Institute of Epidemiology from Chennai.
We are installed DHIS2 application and customization in our local machine
as per guideline. We have the issue on DHIS2 tracker capture module.

We are created tracker capture in DHIS2 application with these following
things

1. Create Data Set > Data Element (Domain Type - Tracker)

2. Create Attribute from Programs/Attributes menu

3. Select a Program Management > Tracker (Sample Data) > Assign Program to
Organisational unit.

4. We done the sample data Entry it has been saved in database. The data
also showed in program summary report.

4. We have downloaded latest DHIS2 tracker capture(Version 2.2) App from
the google play store and installed in mobile.

Now we are trying to capture the data through mobile app with our local
server IP address, username and password, but we can't able access the meta
data from the local machine.

Herewith we have attached the screenshots for your reference.

Please guide us to solve this issue. We are waiting for your reply.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Chandrasekar Ravi*
*Scientist - C, Data Manager*
*9787214185*
*MAHA CDC Project*
*National Institute of Epidemiology, ICMR*

*127, Second Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing BoardAyapakkam, Ambattur,
Chennai – 77*