Re: DHIS2: Manage data that does not change often

Dear Martin,

Can you share the frequency of change or required frequency that you would
have to maintain if you choose to create a data element and dataset for
this case, because its the most viable and given ability to track changes
over time. This could be a data set only assigned to one Orgunits.

Also how often to use this in analysis, this can also guide on on the
dataset frequency.

Regards