Re: DHIS2: Manage data that does not change often

Hi Propser,
The problem is that it all depends - those are linked to changes at the
health program manager level, and it's not a predictable variable. The
problem is that it's stable-ish - for a given month, it will be stable for
a most facilities, but there will probably be changes for a set of
facilities each month or tow (in other words: at least one subset/group of
facilities will have a change every period of two - not the same group each
time of course).

So, the dataSet frequency is not stable - can stay stable for six months,
then change twice in the next three, etc.

Thanks already for your help,

Martin