Enrollment date + translation

Dear all,

I have two questions regarding the enrolment date in the tracker.

1.      I have a program with enrolment date named "admission date". My two program stages are set up with "delays from the enrolment"=0 (I even tried to put it as "1"). But, in both cases, when I enrol a new patient and I put a date on the registration page, by default the date on the two program stages is the day before (see screenshot). Is this normal? I would like to have by default the date of enrolment the user has just entered in the registration form...

2.      In this same program, I have started to translate section names and data element names in French. But it does not show up when I turn my settings to "French" (I have cleaned my cache and refreshed my screen). Is it supposed to be working for the tracker?

Thanks in advance,

Lise.

Dr. Lise Grout
Epidemiologist

World Health Organization
Department of Neglected Tropical Diseases (HTM/NTD/IDM)
Innovative and Intensified Disease Management Unit
20, Avenue Appia; CH-1211 Geneva 27
Tel. +41 22 791 2341
Mobile +41 79 290 68 61
Skype: tigrouveto