Problems accross computer/browser

Dear all,

For the last few days, I have some strange behaviour of my preproduction instance:

1.      On the computers from my organisation, I cannot work with Chrome and therefore work with Mozilla.

a.      the org unit tree is not loading in any data entry (data entry, event capture, tracker capture) interface

b.      But I can access the maintenance App (including the org unit tree in the specific section)

2.      On Chrome and on a personal computer:

a.       I can access all data capture interfaces and I can enter my data correctly.

b.      However, the program rules are not working anymore.

c.      And I cannot access the maintenance App...

I cannot produce resource tables for the analytical part with any computer/browser (process failed)...

How should I investigate what's going on?

Thanks in advance,

Lise.

Dr. Lise Grout
Epidemiologist

World Health Organization
Department of Neglected Tropical Diseases (HTM/NTD/IDM)
Innovative and Intensified Disease Management Unit
20, Avenue Appia; CH-1211 Geneva 27
Tel. +41 22 791 2341
Mobile +41 79 290 68 61
Skype: tigrouveto