Re: UID generation

Hi Arun,

if you are using the DHIS 2 Java service layers there is no need to
manually generate and set UIDs. They will be automatically set before the
object is saved.

To generate UIDs you should use this
class: org.hisp.dhis.commonCodeGenerator -> generateCode( 11 );

Javadoc:

http://ci.dhis2.org/job/dhis2-2.24-javadoc/javadoc/org/hisp/dhis/common/CodeGenerator.html

regards,

Lars