Re: Looking for Human Resource System to integrate with DHIS

Yes, for counties that are running the system is working well though need be integrated into the DHIS2 to get the aggregate information;
Otherwise David has worked in supporting the DHIS2 in Kenya and he is more efficient; PEPELA WANJALAMINISTRY OF HEALTH HEADQUARTERSHEALTH SECTOR MONITORING & EVALUATION - AMRO- KENYA CHAIRMANAFYA HOUSE, LG 37P.O BOX 30016, NAIROBI, KENYATEL: +254 (020) 2717077 EXT 45097CELL: +254 (0) 722375633 EMAIL: wanjala2p@xxxxxxxxx, wanjala2p@xxxxxxxxx            his@xxxxxxxxxxxx, meunitmoh@xxxxxxxxx "HealthInformation Management - Making a World of Difference”

      From: David Muturi <dnmuturi@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: Carl Leitner <litlfred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: DHIS Users <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; John Liebhardt <jliebhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Carl Leitner <cleitner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; DHIS 2 Developers list <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 2:25 PM
 Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Looking for Human Resource System to integrate with DHIS

Hi Laura,I was part of the team that rolled out iHRIS manage in Kenya while working for the capacity Project, afterwards I worked with the MOH HIS team in managing dhis2 thus got a technical view of both worlds. I provided technical assistance last year that enabled the iHRIS manage to send monthly summaries to the MOH dhis2 system.rgdsDavid

Dear Laura,
I help to oversee the iHRIS software.  We have done a lot of work on integrating iHRIS to DHIS2, including reporting HRH indicators into DHIS2.
Please let me introduce you to John Liebhardt, our iHRIS community manager.  We would be happy to have a conversation with you early next week about your need.
Cheers,-carlAssoc. Director, Digital Health IntraHealth International
Skype: litlfred_intraGoogle: litlfred@xxxxxxxxx