Re: [Dhis2-devs] Reporting rate graph does not match report

Very likely,this organisation unit is a member of two organisation unit
groups which are part of the same group set.

Run and integrity check from Data Administration to find all of these,and
be sure that any organisation unit is only part of one group per group set.