long period of analytics

Dears all,

I’ve been facing a problem with analytic period for over than two months,

And I didn’t find any solution for this problem.

I did a tuning for Postgres and every week I did maintains from data
administration, also there is no problems in data integrity.

But the analytic period is increasing gradually for over than 20 hours

I don’t know what are thing that increase the period for analytics table
update.

we have:

Tracked entity instance: 97358

Tracked entity data value: 1872790

Tracked entity attribute data value: 1217314

Data value: 614956

Also I have these rows in table below:

_Categoryoptioncomboname: 437689 rows

Categoryombos_optioncombos: 669471 rows

We did hosting in our own server kindly look for information below:

DHIS2, Database and hosting information:

Version: 2.22

Build revision: 22090

Environment variable:DHIS2_HOME

External configuration directory:/home/dhis/config

File store provider: filesystem

Database type: PostgreSQL

Database name: dhis2

Database user: dhis

Java opts: -Xmx16000m -Xms8000m

Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre

Java temporary directory: /home/dhis/tomcat-dhis/temp

Java version: 1.8.0_101

Java vendor: Oracle Corporation

OS name: Linux

OS architecture: amd64

OS version: 4.4.0-34-generic

Server memory: Mem Total in JVM: 10237 Free in JVM: 8507 Max Limit: 14222

CPU cores:12

Users information:

There are: 63 users

User role: 13

I think this volume data not too much to effects the analytics.

Any solutions please?

Best regards,

Follow ups