Re: long period of analytics

Hi Abdul,

I saw that you posted this already a few months ago - without success, as it
seems. So let me just take a lucky guess, of what else you could try (that's
what I'd try):

- in catalina.out, can you identify a specific phase of the analytics run where
most of the time is spent or is everything taking longer. Maybe with that detail
info the DEV team can help you further.
- can you try to list the available database indexes in your installation and
compare with a fresh install of DHIS2.22 if any are missing?
- can you try to rebuild/repair all the indexes in your installation (never
tried this in PostgreSQL myself, though)

Don't know if this makes sense, but better than nothing :-)

Regards, Uwe