Fw: Program Indicator calculations, Converting Dates in Months or Years

 Dear All,
We are developing the case based nutrition system [Using DHIS2] that is targeting to track Pregnant Women, Lactating and Children under 2years.What we are tracking is Attributes and tracker variables like Date of Birth, hight, weight, LMP Date and We would like to Display on our program dashboard the indicators like BMI, Height for Age, Weight for Age and also expected deliveries using the LMP dates which is our data element that is set to date type.
Is there anyone who knows how to convert the dates into Months or years without use of coding, i mean during the calculation of Program indicators? . We also need users to enter the date of Birth of a Baby or Mother and the system popup the Age in months or Years.