Re: Program Indicator calculations, Converting Dates in Months or Years

Hi Andrew,

how are you doing? First of all, would you mind asking this on the dev
list? There are more people who can help you there.

Also it would be good if you could elaborate a bit about what you need to
do regarding date conversion. Is the problem that you are asking
beneficiaries about their age in months, and that you later would like to
do aggregation based on months/quarters in dhis analytics apps?

best regards,

Lars

--
Lars Helge Øverland