Re: Help! What has happened to my data element and indicator translations?

Hi Hazim,

Which version are you running?  Depending on the version, the translations
of data elements are no longer in that table.

Does this happen in specific apps or are they not even visible in the
maintenance module when looking at a specific data element?
Regards
Jason