From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+groutl=who.int@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Seth Okeyo
Sent: 20 December 2016 10:33
To: dhis1-users
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Program Indicators

Hello,
I'm trying to develop program indicators for Tracker system. there is "Expression" and "Filter". do i need to use both of the sections and how?
regards

Seth Okeyo| Data Management Officer
Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative – Africa Regional Office
Tetezi Towers, 3rd Floor, George Padmore Road, Kilimani|  P.O. Box 21936 - 00505| Nairobi | Kenya
T: +254 020 3995000 | M: +254 727 389 149| sokeyo@xxxxxxxx | skype: dndi_seth.okeyo
Best Science for the Most Neglected | www.dndi.org