Re: Cloning a dataset

This was removed because cloning datasets is more complicated than other
types of objects, since it also requires handling related objects such as
custom forms and sections. It would of course be possible to implement it -
as always it's a question of priorities.

Feel free to create an issue in JIRA <https://jira.dhis2.org>.

Best regards,

Nicolay Ramm
Front end developer, DHIS 2