Re: Event capture loading meta-data takes a long time

Hi Karina

Could you also try to see if it works in chrome ingocnito? Some of these
caches can be hard to remove properly, but if you start up incognito.. at
least you can verify if its related to the cache or not..

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 12:44 PM, Karina Dian Lestari <karinadnlstr@xxxxxxxxx