Re: Event capture loading meta-data takes a long time

Dear Morten,

Been experiencing the same especially after updating to the latest build
with 2.25 even when you run in incognito.

Whats strange is that when you create a new user and assign the same user
roles, its able to load the tracked entity dashboard.

Karina try to create a new user and assign the exact roles and see, dont
crone the old user just a fresh now one.

Regards

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda/University Of Oslo
+256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139
prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
prospertb