Re: [Dhis2-devs] Tracking information between Program Stages and sections

Hi there!
One option is to make a program indicator that shows the test score. This will make this piece of information visible in the Indicators widget throughout all program stages.

It is also possible to automatically fill fields based on values in other fields using program rules, but it depends what you want here - wether you just want to show the value to the user as a guide, or save it as a data value in other program stages.

Markus