Re: Pivot Table and Data Visualizer failing to load on DHIS2 v2.21

Hello Sovello,

Analytics tables are generated by running analytics through reports module.

At times analytics may fails mid process due to some errors with resource
tables or any other reason, be sure to run maintenance under Apps > Data
administration > Maintenance. check the relevant options and execute.

Cheers.

On 27 Feb 2017 19:57, "Sovello Hildebrand Mgani" <sovellohpmgani@xxxxxxxxx>