Re: importing datasets between 2 2.25 instances

Hi Nick

When did you update this instance last time? would you mind upgrading to
latest 2.25 and trying again? You might still see similar errors, but I see
from your payload.. that the export is probably from an older version of
2.25?

Both instances should also run the same version of 2.25 (if possible, as
there has been some backports)

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2