Re: importing datasets between 2 2.25 instances

Hi Morten,
We upgraded to the absolute latest version (as of yesterday) and had the
same problem. However, in this case, there was more to the story. In the
destination system, a catcombo existed with exactly the same categories and
category options, but with a different UID.  After removing this in the
destination system and reimporting the category combo, it worked.

What did not work however was using the payload from the metadata
dependency exporter. I had to create a script to first extract

1) All dependent category combos and cat option combos
2) All dependent indicators
3) All dependent data entry forms

1) and 2) were uploaded prior to uploading the dataset. 3) was uploaded
separately after the import of the dataset.

Neither 1 nor 2 worked via the UI, but only worked by POSTing direclty to
the /api/25 end point.

So, in general, quite a bit of gymnastics. I really hope we can get the
dependency exporter back in place ,as this has really complicated workflows
where we are creating things on a dev instance and then moving it to a
production instance.

Regards,
Jason