Re: Interoperating 2 DHIS2 instances to pull data from one to other.

Hi Vunda

We are also interested in interoperating two instances and would also like
to have data mirrored between the two instances automatically. Any advice
would be welcome as to how to proceed with this - we are specifically
interested in mirroring a tracker programme.

Kind regards,
Terence

Terence Scott

Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC)
Pan-African Rabies Control Network (PARACON) Steering Committee
terence.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://paracon.rabiesalliance.org
Skype: tpscott1987