Disease surveillance on DHIS2

Dear DHIS22 team and users,

We have been working on customizing DHIS2 for NTDs surveillance. Please find attached a first draft describing what we have done in DHIS2 to capture and analyze the place of residence/infection and enable the accurate calculation of incidence and population at risk.

We will be happy to have your feedback on this and to read other experience on using DHIS2 for disease surveillance.

Best regards,

Lise.

Dr. Lise Grout
Epidemiologist

World Health Organization
Department of Neglected Tropical Diseases (HTM/NTD/IDM)
Innovative and Intensified Disease Management Unit
20, Avenue Appia; CH-1211 Geneva 27
Tel. +41 22 791 2341
Mobile +41 79 290 68 61
Skype: tigrouveto