Re: GIS - Qualitative variables

Hi Lise,

As far as I know, the only work-around right now is to code your
qualitative answers as numbers (e.g. 0 = No, 1 = Yes, 3 = N/A), then create
a legend set with corresponding ranges, see example below.

We've used this for aggregate data elements at country level, but would
assume that it works if you create a thematic layer based on Event data
elements. If that doesn't work then you probably need to create indicators
based on your event data before you can map out by polygon.

[image: Inline images 1]

Hope this works for you!

Bram
PSI