Re: Re DHIS2 Instance

I followed the following steps

1. Installed Apache/Java/Postgress in the new system
2. Created new blank database with the same name as in the existing/old
system
3. Took backup of database from the old system and restored it in the new
system
5. Copied .jre file from the old system and started Tomcat

The dashboard and data entry forms are working perfectly fine. But I cannot
see the list of datasets in the User Role.