Re: Setting up debug session with Intellij

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the tip, that worked to get the Intellij project working.  I was
able to get a couple of the projects running using jetty. Right now I am
trying to get the web API up and running in a debug session, though when I
run the Maven jetty:run plugin command it says that It cannot resolve
dependencies for the project:

Failed to execute goal on project dhis-web-api: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.hisp.dhis:dhis-web-api:jar:2.27-SNAPSHOT:
Failure to find org.hisp.dhis:dhis-web-api-mobile:jar:2.27-SNAPSHOT in
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots was cached in the
local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
interval of ossrh has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

My goal is to be able to make requests directly to my local instance of
DHIS2 and have the debugger break on the methods I am working on.  My
understanding is that I can do this by launching Jetty in debug mode, but
perhaps there are some extra steps before that can happen, such as building
the API itself into a jar?  I'm not very experienced with this type of
stack right now, so any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Alex