Re: [Dhis2-devs] Error creation new stage on 2.26

Hi There Pepe,
Are you able to reproduce this issue on the demo server? https://play.dhis2.org/demo/

How are you adding the event? The error message you are getting seems to indicate that you are trying to create more than one event in non-repeatable program stage. This should not be possible in the Tracker Capture user Interface, as the Tracker should make sure only one event is added in non-repeatable program stages.

Markus