Re: [Dhis2-devs] Error creation new stage on 2.26

Hi Markus,

Thank you for your prompt response. The program I used involves 8 steps. For
this example, the TEI is in the 5th step. When I click on the "Scheduled
New" to add the stage 6, I have this screen (in appendix). Now, when I
select the 6th stage and click on "Save", the error message appears.

In principle if all the stages exist, the system signals it through the
following message (Error : All the expected events are already present,
cannot create more events.)

Regards !